CTP Policy Changes
After carefully considering feedback from candidates, AFP has made changes to simplify the registration policies for the CTP program.The following policy changes will be in effect beginning with the 2022A (June - July 2022) CTP testing window:
- The No Show fee will increase from $85 to $90.
- Documentation accompanying a deferral request must be in English. If the documentary evidence is not originally in English it must be accompanied by an official certified translation.
The following policy changes will be in effect beginning with the 2019A (June - July 2019) CTP testing window:
- Transfers will no longer be available.
- Re-examinations will be renamed Re-registrations and the fee will be reduced from $300 to $250.
- If a candidate chooses not to take the exam in the window for which they are registered, they will be required to submit a Re-registration request and pay the Re-registration fee. Candidates are eligible for Re-registration for five consecutive testing windows after their New Applicant window.