Essentials of Treasury Management
This newly reorganized 7th edition updates the Essentials of Treasury Management to reflect the many changes that have taken place in the last three years to the responsibilities of treasury management professionals.
The Essentials of Treasury Management was developed by a panel of experts to reflect the significant role treasury professionals take in their organizations and the global capital markets. Mastery of the best practices and roles defined in this work, as demonstrated through the CTP, ensures that professionals are prepared for the changing requirements of the profession.
Essentials of Treasury Management, 7th Edition
1. The Role of Treasury Management
2. Legal, Regulatory and Tax Environment
3. Banks and Financial Institutions
4. Payment Instruments and Systems
5. Money Markets
6. Capital Markets
7. Capital Markets Relationship Management and Financial Service Provider (FPS) Selection
8. Financial Accounting and Reporting
9. Financial Planning and Analysis
10. Introduction to Working Capital
11. Working Capital Metrics
12. Disbursements, Collections and Concentration
13. Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
14. Cash Flow Forecasting
15. Technology in Treasury
16. Enterprise Risk Management
17. Financial Risk Management
18. Treasury Policies and Procedures
19. Long-Term Investments
20. The Capital Structure Decision and Management
(Looking for more detail for each chapter? Click here.)
As with any publication there are errors found after printing. To view the Errata please Click Here.
|Essentials of Treasury Management, 7th Edition|
|Exam Prep Platform|
|Platform and Essentials of Treasury Management|
Order the Essentials of Treasury Management, 7th Edition
Save $100: Order the Exam Prep Platform and Essentials of Treasury Management, 7th EditionBuy Now
You can also purchase the ETM or EPP as part of your application process.