AFP Treasury Learning System™
Recommended by AFP as your comprehensive exam preparation resource.
The AFP Treasury Learning System offers online and print study materials including e-flashcards and practice exams. It provides users with the complete body of knowledge tested on the CTP exam along with an abundance of tools to optimize your study time.
Order a copy of the self-study Treasury Learning System, or find out more about the instructor-led and group learning formats. All learning methods include the following study tools:
- Essentials of Treasury Management, Fourth Edition – broken down into five easy-to-understand learning modules in print or e-reader formats.
- 400 end-of-module progress check questions.
- 600 describe and differentiate exam practice questions.
Interactive Online Learning Components
- Pre-test covering all five modules with results indicating areas for improvement.
- SmartStudy Tool estimating the length of time needed for study preparation and ability to create a custom plan based on experience and pre-test score.
- Five quickstart introductory videos with an overview of key topics in each learning module.
- 850+ online questions, nearly 2,000 questions in the entire system.
- Module-specific tests with immediate feedback and answer rationales.
- Calculation exercises to practice how to use more than 50 different formulas.
- Glossary of 850+ terms for online reference.
- Five interactive case studies featuring real-life scenarios and questions to apply concepts.
- Resource center including ask the expert, printable flashcards, feedback and related links to additional resources.
- Post-test with results to measure learning gain.
- 170-question timed practice exam emulating the CTP exam.
- Individual and group-level reports to provide target areas that require more focus.
Access the online study tools using your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet or e-reader device anywhere, anytime.
Benefit from the robust text and Interactive online learning components of the AFP Treasury Learning System participant materials plus the expertise of an Instructor and the study-discipline provided by a classroom setting. All courses use curriculum developed by AFP and are led by AFP-trained facilitators to provide the most reliable and up-to-date CTP exam preparation available. View the course listings.
Allows you to work at your own pace at a time and place convenient for you. Available for individuals or an entire staff group. Find out more.
|AFP Treasury Learning System, 4th Edition